One Project Completed

Our local herald Lady Rohese de Dinan came over and plowed through all the blazonry with us on Thursday and I also got some help from the heralds in the SCA Heraldry Chat group, but after five years I finally have a device that I like that appears to be clear of conflicts.So that's one unfinished project done.   I have the whole family's paperwork in order to be turned in at the business meeting tomorrow night!



  
















This is Morcant's and it is only fair to point out that he sketched this out and came up with the design on his own.   Mine ended up almost resembling his slightly but I suppose it is nice that they will look good together.




















The boys were a little more difficult because they had never registered names and I've been after them for a year to pick a period and stick with it.  Our oldest son will be 17 in August.  He also sketched this out  himself and Arite helped him with the final draft.   His persona is an Anglo-Norman by the name of Turstin de Rouen.





















Our younger son is 13 this year and his mad graphic artist skills made this job a lot easier for me. was very excited that Rohese told him he could use the name Beordolf the White  for an Anglo Saxon persona.


Comments