Encampment Progress




After much debate around the household, we finally settled on ordering this tent for our encampment.    It is probably not period for our persona, but it will be a long time before I have the time or patience to put together the roundhouse tent that I have seen plans for online.    Maybe at that point,  the daughter will inherit this one.   It was reasonably inexpensive, as far as canvas tents go and we can add to it at our whim.   I am working on ideas for dressing it up, a bit.     We will definitely need some colour,  but I should probably work on getting our devices turned in and approved,  Then I will know which colours I want to use.


I have to say that I am pretty excited about getting it up.    I wonder what the neighbors will think when they see it in our yard?

Comments