Real Life Interferes

I am sort of working on New Year's resolutions around here and I am not sure getting to events is going to make the cut this year.

Shortly after GoW , Morcant was assigned to a different project and the travel has been intense. He spent so much time in New York last year that we have to pay state taxes there, and it looks like this year will be no better.

Between performing and teaching Geneviève's Irish dancing is taking up more-and-more of her time, so she doesn't have much time for weekend travel, either.  She's met some amazing Celtic musicians and dancers, though.

To top it all off, I am going back-to-school next month.  So for now, I think we will be stowing our encampment gear.  I am not throwing in the towel.   Part of the reason I am heading back, is to pursue a more academic study of the history of plant medicine.  I still plan to keep up with things around here so that some day when  we do  jump back in, we  will be useful.

Comments