Forward!

This is as far as I got today.  
I have started to ask questions on Facebook and  I figured out how to make Windows Mail to import the e-mail that is subscribed to the CALONTIR listserv, so I will be abreast of information, again.  I updated our pages on the new Calontir Wiki.

Right now, we are trying to inventory what we need and need to do get to events. Unfortunately buying a bigger car is out-of-the question, but we have a luggage carrier we can  clean up.   We just have to think about space conservation.  That tent takes up so much space.

Morcant and I registered our names a long time ago, but we never registered devices. I can barely draw a straight line but I am trying my best. Thank goodness for my lightbox and tracing paper. (Because that's period.)   I want to do that so I can pretty up our tent a bit. Hopefully we can come up with a theme we agree on. I am using the Oak tree because we live near Oak Grove Park.

The boys are working on picking personas, so we can talk about names and clothes.  I am trying to muddle through some of the heraldry stuff on my own before I have to bother someone and of course they couldn't make it easy for me.

Trapolin
Born around 1240 in Provence. He has a bit of a backstory cooked up as to why he might have a long bow someday and he knows what college he went to, LOL.

Brower
10th Century Galacian because he wants a falcata. At least his Irish dance background might come in handy, and he can use his hands.

Comments